- About MacNews
- Category Reviews
- Tech Support
- Connect Tools
The Video Sandbox iPhone/iPod touch App
1. Simply open your mobile Safari app.
2. Type in thevideosandbox.com and the app will open up. No need to download it from iTunes.
3. Tap in the "+" button in the center bottom of your screen, as in the photo above.
4. Click on the "Add to Home Screen" button.
5. Type in a name for the Video Sandbox app icon and save it. I used "Sandbox" as you can see in the photo below.
If you ever want to remove the app, simply hold the icon until it wiggles and then tap on the "X."
1. Just push our buttons. That's it. It doesn't get any simpler that that.
2. If you have problems, find a fifth-grader to help you or email the Chief.
Voted #1 worthless iPhone/iPod Touch app for wasting time by PISR (Petrie Institute for Sound Reasoning).